Did you know?
Pender Chamber members can have a dedicated page on our website? And members are featured in the 30,000 brochures that are distributed on the BC Ferries, the Coho and tourist info centres? Did you know that the chamber has spent over $18,000 this past year alone on marketing initiatives to draw visitors to Pender Island?
Businesses join the Chamber for a variety of reasons. In addition to the benefits noted above, the Chamber provides an avenue for business people in our community to create a positive business environment. It also provides our local business community with a means to promote our area to the outside world and to make our community a better place to live. The Chamber is a voice for business and the community.
British Columbia Chamber Benefits
- Benefit Flyer September 2012
- Group Insurance Plan - includes life, health, dental & travel care insurance, vision care, short & long term disability and more.
- Payworks Payroll Service – online payroll
- TD – preferred rates on Visa, Mastercard & Interac Direct Debit
- VersaPay – preferred rates for Chamber members on Visa & Mastercard, & Interac merchant processing
- Fuel Discounts – Petro-Canada, Shell Esso, Husky/Mohawk
- Hotel Discounts
- Grand & Toy – discounts on office supplies
Pender Island Chamber Benefits
- Pender Island Visitor’s Guide and Map featuring your business with optional map locator
- Web Site with link to your business web site
- Email contact
- Info Center with racking for business cards & brochures